Wednesday 15 September 2010

day three; no sleep 'til brooklyn

My eyes open at 6am exactly, some how my old routine has adjusted to the 5 hour deficit almost perfectly. I wake up the lads and start the day with a jog through a cool, sunny Brooklyn in an attempt to use the ATM. Denied, phone call to the bank later to get things sorted.

Head to the gym for 7am, quick workout then lucky charms and an omelette on the deck watching New York wake up. Reminded once again that I should have packed more than one pair of shorts as the sun heats up the apartment. Stood on the subway as I write this, the first time it's been anything close to 8am Bakerloo line 'busy'.

Looking forward to getting into work today, I was briefed last night on a new direct mail project that I've been given some time to work on conceptually this morning.